All orders should be directed to Medcomp’s Customer service department. Minimum orders should be for full box quantities, accompanied with purchase order number.
Products are shipped via United Parcel Service and are F.O.B. Harleysville in the Continental United States. Express service is also available at the expense of the customer. All shipments outside of Continental United States are Ex Works Harleysville Pa or Yuma Arizona.
All orders will be billed at prevailing prices at the time of shipment. Terms are net 30 days for domestic accounts. Outside the U.S., terms are prepayment by wired funds or letter of credit at sight.
Prices are in U.S. dollars, and are subject to tax, if any. All prices are subject to change without notice.
Returned goods must be authorized by Medcomp® prior to return. Any product returned without authorization will be refused and returned at sender�s cost.
For more information on the Return Goods Policy, please click the Ordering Info & Policies link below.
- Medcomp® warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the period up to and including the expiration date.
- Medcomp® shall not be liable for any incidental, special or consequential loss, damage or expense directly or indirectly arising from the use of its products.
- Liability is limited to replacing, at Medcomp’s option, any products which shall under normal use and service appear to the company to have been defective in materials or workmanship.
- Damage to the products through misuse, neglect, or accident voids this warranty.
- No agent, employee or representative of Medcomp® has the authority to bind Medcomp® to any other warranty.
- This warranty is expressly in lieu of any other implied warranties, including any merchantability of fitness and of any other obligation on the part of the seller.
- NOTE: Because of continuing product improvement, prices, specifications, and model availability are subject to change without notice.
- Medcomp®, Split Cath®, Vascu-Sheath®, Flexi-Smooth®, Hemo-Cath®, Tesio®, Pro-PICC®, Pro-Line®, Pro-Fuse®, Duo-Split®, Duo-Flow®, Lock Right®, Bio-Flex®, Soft-Line®, Micro-Stick®, Split Stream®, Hemo-Flow® and Vascu-PICC® are registered trademarks of Medical Components, Inc.
- Multi-Cath, Tri-Flow™, Fast Track™, Dignity™ and Pro-Pierce® are trademarks of Medical Components, Inc.
The Split Cath® is covered under the following U.S. Patent Numbers 6,190,349 and 5,947,953. U.S. and Foreign Patents Pending.
The Tesio® Catheter is covered under the following U.S. Patent Numbers 5,830,184 and 5,944,732 and 5,624,413.
The Duo-Flow® Catheter is covered under the following U.S. Patent Number 5,053,004.
Single Lumen Pro-PICC/Pro-Line U.S. PATENTS: D489,452; 6,823,617; D491,265; D498,299 AND D515,211
Double Lumen Pro-PICC®/Pro-Line® U.S. PATENTS: D489,452; 6,823,617; D491,265; D498,299 AND D505,202
Triple lumen Pro-PICC® U.S. PATENTS: D489,452; 6,823,617; D491,265; D498,299 AND D546, 446